Sunday, November 23, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul

It should be Nyquil for the soul. Why in the hell am I still awake?

I know why...I'm test driving my new 6-inch stilettos I bought over the weekend. That's right, 6 inches. You and I both know 6-inch stilettos are fucking shoes. I probably won't wear them outside my bedroom, if at all...but they're cute. They're clear with little fuzzies on the top. Why wouldn't I get them? Hello!

Nothing much to report here...finally began mapping out my goals for next year. I really didn't map out any goals for this year so I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get moving. I think I had way too many distractions within this past year and I just needed a break and clarity to remind myself why I do this...why I write...why I love...why I'm passionate....

Hmm....that's about it....

No comments: