Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Glamorous Life

Looking through e-luxury, my absolute fave website, I didn't realize how much I became a label whore. You know...the type that only buys designer labels. Now don't get me wrong. I still shop at Wal-Mart and Target and damn proud of that fact. But there is something about having status when you walk throughout town sporting a Dior clutch or a Coach bag that I don't think many people understand. You're treated a bit better. You get a lot more respect. You have other women eyeing your purchases and secretly plotting how can they get one for themselves. I know...I've been that woman. I've been that girl wishing she could afford something designer. Now I am that girl. How?

I saved. A whole lot of money.

The point is, any woman can be glamorous if she chooses to be. My grandmother and mother never spent a lot of money on labels but their jewelry collection is off the chain.

Treat yourself. You deserve it.

No comments: