Monday, December 8, 2008

Life & Times '08

Good Lord....

I had a post I was going to blog but then I decided it was way too much personal information...and I dealt with that bullshit in the past...history doesn't need to repeat itself.

So I've been lining up some personal and professional goals for me...a big ass list...let's take a look at it:

1. Saving 15% of my income every month...I've been doing 10%...so yeah...need to up it a bit.

2. Submit to more agencies and more publication homes.

3. Finally revamp the SBG site...yeah, you thought I forgot about it? Nah, I haven't...just not sure what I want to do with it...but it's definitely a one-woman show, though...no time for fake bitches.

4. Ignore the haters. I spent way too much time giving them shout-outs.

5. Concentrate on being a wifey to the hubby. I haven't been giving him the attention he deserves lately...shame on V.

6. That's about it.

No comments: