Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Need a Life

Well, I have a life. A good one, at that. But I need to get up and get out more. Explore. Taste. Touch. Feel. Smell. Lick, if the mood suits me.

It's been about a minute since I've updated. Well, I've been going through some personal stuff I rather not divulge at this time. Nothing too serious but it's not something I'm taking lightly either. The good news is that I'm no longer freaking out. The bad news is well...maybe I should be.

So I needed to take a hiatus from everything to regroup. I had to figure out what was really important to me and what I could do without. So far, it' working. So far. I have wonderful family, friends, and a fantabulous fiancee who is just my rock and strength. Baby, I love you.

But for now I'm contemplating my life, looking at Russian wedding traditions (a wedding lasts two days!! Holy crapola, Batman!) and being soothed by the delicious sounds of Seal. Kiss from a Rose is one of the best songs ever.

With God in my corner, I can't fail.

No comments: