Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm dropping shit like a pigeon...

Biggie Smalls is the greatest rapper. Period. Dead or Alive. No one comes close. Not Jay-Z. Not Lil' Wayne...no one can spit like Biggie.

Well, I haven't had anything to update but you can already tell with my lack of posting, can you? Stories, life, nothing, really. For once, my life was actually kinda boring. Now it's gotten exciting again...

I'm officially in Los Angeles and honestly, it's like second-nature. I thought I would get confused by the traffic and all the skyscrapers but it's nothing. It's almost as if I needed to be here. It'll take about a minute for me to get used to some directions and cross-streets but you know what? I can dig it. It's almost as if God said, 'This your home, baby girl.'

How about that?

Started a new job temporarily. Ever since I've been laid off, I gotten pretty used to not working. Now, I'm not complaining about my current job now. It's not what I want to do for the rest of my life but for now it's accomplishing two things: rebuilding my savings/retirement accounts and paying bills. Going from no income to back to what I was making is nothing short of a God-send.

Plus, it's with Johnson & Johnson. The deal is once you're good with one J&J company, you tend to be good with all of them. There's about 200+ strong.

Um, that's about it from the personal end. Shout-out to all of my Twitter peeps. If you're not following me, I invite you to do so @veraroberts.

Stay Beautiful!

No comments: