Monday, March 16, 2009

Life After Death...

Now I don't talk about death on my blog for a reason...who in the hell wants to talk and read about death??

But today I have to talk about death. Over the weekend, I visited the cemetery where several relatives are buried. I paid my respects, spoke to them and hoped to see them in the other side.

Well today, my mother brings up a point....my siblings have their funeral and death arrangements made, but I'm the only one who hasn't. Now for the longest time, I wanted to be buried. But now, I'm not so sure.

Do I really want an elaborate funeral? Do I just want to be created simply and no fuss? I'm not sure. It's not every day you're thinking about death at a young age. But I'm getting married soon...and it's like, what do I really want?

I don't know...some food for thought....

No comments: