Sunday, March 22, 2009

Parents Just Don't Understand....

Trying to relax and have a quiet moment is not easy. Especially when someone else's method of getting your attention is by yelling. And not even angry yelling. Just flat out yelling.

You see, I'm temporarily (and I mean that in every sense) staying with my parents until my house is finished. Now I haven't stayed with my parents since I left for college about 12 years ago. So you can only imagine how it feels going to having your own schedule, doing your own thing to all of a sudden, you have two people who still think you're their 5 year old running around in pigtails.

Fun.

So whenever I'm alone, I can't be. If I'm on the phone, I'm getting another conversation at me. It's like, 'Duuuuuuuuuuuuude.'

My only saving grace is my sanity but it's not much. Now don't get me wrong: I love my parents to death and they're doing me a huge favor. But it's like, guys...chill....

No comments: