Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Finally Fucking Updated

I'm sure my hubby is quite happy about that. Well, I'm not going to front...I'm quite happy, too.

Over the weekend, I was telling him about how many ideas I had running in my head for story updates. He listened intently and then asked the important question:

"So when are you going to update these? Next week, right?"

Now, isn't it amazing when you have someone who supports you isn't just saying it for shits and giggles but is actual doing it. Max has been my biggest supporter, PERIOD. And that's saying a lot. Yeah, a lot of people want me to succeed and be great. But he really wants me to pursue writing because it's something I truly love and get enjoyment from.

And then I thought...why haven't I updated? I have a ton of stories to update, like, right now!!

So my goal for this week is to do 4 stories. I updated 4 stories in a week before so I think I can do it again. Doesn't hurt to try, does it?

1 down, 3 to go....

No comments: