Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay, so slight change in plans...

It occurred to me as I'm updating the Power Player that this story only has 2-3 chapters left at best. Now anyone who's read my work and seen my little author notes knows that whenever I say 2-3 chapters are left in a story, that usually means there's about 5-6 chapters left or an entire story.

But I'm serious...well, I think.

I decided that I'm going to postpone my 4 stories in a week update and actually concentrate on getting the Power Player finished. This story should've been completed last year but my laziness wouldn't let me. Now my ambition and determination is going to make me.

Besides, this story was started back in 2007. It's now 2009. I need to complete it. My characters are dying for a completion. It's time to say goodbye.

I'll be so happy when it's done. I can't wait!!

No comments: