Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh the Joys of Planning

It's been about a minute since I've updated....I've had plenty to update on...just didn't feel like doing it.

Okay, so for those who do follow my writing, I am working on another chapter. A part of the reason for the lack of posting is writer's block...kinda hard to write if you have nothing to write about. A good part of the reason for the lacking of posting is just sheer laziness...I'll admit it.

But I'm steamrollin' ahead with updates on Blow by Blow II (which in case some of you wonder, it's the final in the series), Everyone Has a Price IV (which is also the final in the series...can't and won't see a fifth), and finishing up the Power Player.

There are a quite a few stories I need to finish up this year since they were supposed to be done last year. Those stories are:

  • Darling Nikki
  • The Power Player
  • The Family II

EHAP is an epic within itself so I'll be lucky if I get that done within the next two years, lmao.

In other news, as you might have heard me say every 5 minutes, I'm planning my wedding. Well, my LOML and I are pretty lazy when it comes to wedding planning just because while a wedding is important to us , it's not the end-all. We decided on a location (my hometown of Palm Springs, the Indian Canyons) and we're working on the reception area. We're finally taking engagement pics this summer and have narrowed our wedding date to Fall 2010. We have a few key ideas we're talking about between the two of us just because.

Now here comes the fun part.....wedding gown shopping. Since I'm getting married outside in the Desert, in the Canyons, I'm obviously not in a ball gown or some other atrocious piece of shit. Something flowy, light and smooth is what I'm looking for. Let the party begin.

So..um, that's about it. :) More updates soon! :)

No comments: