Friday, January 16, 2009

Blow by Blow---Character Diary---Sam

So you’re probably wondering what the hell am I thinking? Am I really turning myself into a whore? Is that really happening?

Well, yes and no.

I’ve known about Randy’s cheating for years. Did you honestly think that he’ll be on the road for days, sometimes weeks at a time and not slip up? Please. I knew it; I just didn’t want to believe it. But the moment I found Maria’s—excuse me, Shae’s number in his cell phone…that was it!

Randy’s lied to me plenty of times before. The problem then was I never caught him in a lie, even though I knew he was. And worse yet, that whore-slut Maria wasn’t woman enough to tell me what was up. For Christ’s sake…you’re fucking my fiancée and you’re not telling me? Instead you’re going to teach me some goddamn sex lessons? Are you fucking kidding me? I know I can play stupid well, but Jesus Christ, give me some goddamn credit.

But I wanted to understand what in the fuck Randal was thinking about when he cheated on me and ruined our home with some whore…so I became one.

You should’ve seen the look on Maria’s face the moment I walked in. It was a beautiful sight. It was like she saw a ghost. Her mouth had to have been hanging wide open for a good 5 minutes. But then again, she’s used to doing that.

I have to admit, I’m getting a little pleasure on getting payback. I know she’s uncomfortable and I know she’s squirming on the inside. And that, I have to admit, makes me a bit tingly.
How long do I plan on doing this? Until I prove a point. Do I really plan on sleeping with other guys for money? We’ll see. But I will tell you this…what I’m doing is just the tip of the iceberg for little Maria. What goes around comes around.

And what she doesn’t know is I still have John’s number on my speed dial…

No comments: