Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Finally Realized I'm Not Superwoman




I've been going through a bit of stress lately....not having a job, planning a wedding, temporarily moving back home to my parents' house...

But sometimes you need to talk it out with a friend. I'm glad I have that one friend who's like the one soul sista I needed to talk to. Some people you can't share everything with or they end up resenting your partner. Some people you can't share too much with or they'll try to control your life.

But then there are those people who have been there and done that and know exactly what piece of advice to give.

That's my girl, Ricci.

Honey, you are a life-saver. I'm so grateful to have you in my life, girl. You don't even know. Thanks for being that calming force besides Max.

1 comment:

Ricci said...

aww, anytime you need a bitch session, I'm ya girl!