Friday, July 10, 2009

I think I'm getting a hang of this wedding planning thing...


So I'm trying to cut costs at every angle. I've been reading up on The Knot (which is like a second home to me now) and some other wedding blogs/boards. So a few things have been decided:

  • As much as I want flowers everywhere, it's not that important. I'll still have some flowers but definitely not too many. I'll probably have some for my bouquet and maybe my Honor Divas...but that's about it.
  • I'm going to be DIY (do-it-yourself) on a lot of projects. Not only is it cost-efficient but overall, I think the experience might be better. Besides, I can't imagine going all out for a wedding for one day. I can't see that. The projects include the invitations, flowers, and whatever else I can think of. Oh, and also the wedding cupcakes. No wedding cake. No one eats the shit anyways and it's way overpriced. Besides me and FI aren't real big fans of cake.
  • I think we're going to keep the photog. I'm still going to interview a few other people but I can't see myself letting go of him despite the insanely crazy price tag.
Isn't that picture scary? Narcisst, much?

No comments: