Friday, July 10, 2009

I haven't blogged in a couple days


If that picture isn't creepy, I don't know what is...

So weird. I've been online. A whole lot. Much more than I wanted to be, to be perfectly frank. But when you're sick and stuck in bed you don't have too many options.

So I've been writing and reading (what a concept?) and decided I'm going to start editing one of my classic favorites, Blow by Blow. The story near and dear to my heart will always be Everyone Has a Price but I think I have a better shot of getting Blow by Blow published first. My homegirl, Sarah, suggested I try The Family but I don't want too many 'copycat' criticisms regarding Twilight (which I never read) and True Blood (which I never seen). I wouldn't mind a comparison to Anne Rice, though...

So there you have it...for the writing portion.

No comments: