Friday, July 3, 2009

When Your Friends Need to Brush Up on Their Acting Lessons


Now, I'm not a complicated person. I tend to be real easy and almost too accommodating at times. But when you need me, I'll drop whatever I'm doing to help. I don't expect the same, but I would be lying if I said it wouldn't be a nice gesture.

So for the 1238348832 time I'm getting married. About a month ago, I went to a friends' get together. I was telling my BFF (I guess) about some of the wedding details. I also told her that my good friend (and designer) Andrew was going to help me pick out my wedding gown. Well, Tatiana, scoffed at the idea. She went onto say that she didn't trust Andrew with his fashion sense (despite the fact he dresses her mother and her free of charge and they often go back to him) and that she insisted she came with us for gown shopping.

So I agreed. Not a big deal. Well, I was in Tatiana's area yesterday and I decided to make a quick stop by David's Bridal to get an idea of what I wanted to wear. I figured since I was supposed to stop by Tati's house, I would combine the two visits in one. I called her up and asked her if she wanted to meet me in the store and she flat-out said no.

No? No? What?

Now what bothers me is it wasn't like she had a good reason for saying no. She just didn't feel like putting on some clothes and drive 10 minutes. Um, yeah.

Now this what gets me: Originally, I had Tati as the MOH (Maid of Honor). But if you're that fucking lazy to put some goddamn clothes on and drive 10 minutes to meet your so-called BFF, the fucking Bride to help her pick out a gown, even though you insisted you come with her to ALL gown shopping adventures....why in the hell would I think you're going to do anything else?

So before any of you say I'm overreacting, I've been having some serious issues with this bitch for the past 2 years, one being her stankass attitude. If you remember, she's the same one I didn't attend the birthday party to for that very reason. I keep giving her benefit of the doubt and she keeps giving me a reason why I shouldn't.

Someone's been demoted. Big time.

No comments: