Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Wedding So Far....

So I finally figured out a way to pay for the wedding....I should probably let the groom know this too but meh, he can read it online like everyone else.

An idea that I had at the beginning of the wedding process but came back to me during the recession and whatever:

ALL-INCLUSIVE. The wedding at the same location, the reception at the same location. Catering manager included. Bells and whistles extra.

Yessssssssssssssss.

I decided this based off some information yesterday. When the hubby and I were discussing wedding stuff and it occurred to us that we probably wouldn't be able to afford the wedding that we wanted. I did a little math yesterday and occurred we could have everything but the music and DJ (including dance floor). Well, I could tell the hubby didn't care for that option. Having dinner is nice but music is so instrumental to both of us, I was having a hard time accepting the fact there wasn't going to be any DJ.

So I found a place. Now all I have to do is pull some strings and make a few phone calls. The wedding is still going to be expensive but definitely not my original price tag (which I'll reveal later after the wedding.)

I'm so excited! I needed this good news.

No comments: