Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Checks


The one thing I love about planning a wedding is all the checks I have to do. No, I don't mean writing checks, but I mean things to checkmark off my list of items to-do.

So here's the checklist:

Save the Dates---done. MS Publisher is the business!
Officiant---almost done (still need to sort out details.)
Photographer--done. Sending contract tonight!
Venue--almost done (still need to sort out details.)
Bachelor/Bachelorette parties--almost done (Honor Divas are handling that)
Favors--almost done (still need to shop around on prices)

So what's left? Well, quite a bit...

Invites...don't know who's invited yet. I do know there's not much room after family is invited.
Decor. My decor Diva, Andrew, is taking care of that.
Dress. Andrew is also helping me with that. Too damn hot to be dress shopping now.
Flowers. Probably won't decide until closer to the wedding. Like two months before.
DJ...need to meet with the venue on what they provide.
Honeymoon planning. We decided we're going to save up for one but we'll probably go at a later date.
Hair/Makeup/Nails: TBD @ later date.

I can honestly say I'm starting to get a bit excited now.

No comments: