Monday, July 13, 2009

New Kids on the Block Review


Damn...they had some high-ass hair back in the day, didn't they? I think they're the reason why we have global warming.

So I'm a fan of boy bands....not all but the important ones: NSYNC, Backstreet, and finally, the ones that started it all--The New Kids. They disbanded when I was younger so I never got the chance to see them perform live. But I finally saw them and I had to say, I was really impressed. They put on a great show. I did take a few pictures but I was so far away they almost look like ants. I will post the good and clear ones.

So let's recap some things:

  • The Jabbowockeez are ah-mazing. I don't think the crowd knew who they were but I was an avid watch of America's Best Dance Crew so I knew. When they did the PYT song, I was jumping and dancing like a little girl. RIP MJ.
  • Jesse McCartney (no relation to Paul) was also pretty good. I think I'm a fan.
  • New Kids: surprisingly good. Not that I was expecting them to suck but when you go to a NSYNC concert and a BSB concert, you have some pretty high hopes. They definitely held their own.
And there you have it. Pics posted later. :)

No comments: